JYY Facilities – Terms of Reservation
Booking and payment
- A binding agreement is formed, when the booking has been paid and the person has received confirmation of the reservation via e-mail.
- Cancellations should always be done in written to e-mail address email@example.com.
- Cancellation needs to be done latest 2 weeks (14 days) before the booking, otherwise 50 % of the payment will be charged.
- The cancellation is done, when the information has reached JYY staff.
- Cancellation done outside office hours (mon-fri 8-16) is considered to be done during the next office day.
JYY’s right to cancel the reservation
- In case of force majeure, JYY is justified to cancel the reservation. In case of force majeure, all payments will be returned.
- If the reservation needs to be cancelled or terminated due to disturbance by the users of the space, the payment will not be returned.
While using the space
- The person who made the booking, is responsible of the space during the reservation.
- The reservation starts from that moment the booking has been made and ends according to that (F.ex. the reservation is from 8 am to 4 pm – you can enter the space earliest at 8 am and the space needs to be emptied and clean by 4 pm). Please consider this when making preparations for your event.
- The front doors of the building has to be locked during the booking. Also all of the doors and windows of the rental space needs to be carefully locked before leaving the space.
- Smoking in the rental spaces is strictly forbidden and this can cause automatic fire alarm. The person that has caused the alarm is responsible for all of the extra expenses that may occur because of a false fire alarm etc.
- When leaving the space, the place should be left in a neat condition. In case an extra cleaning has to be done, the expenses will be charged from the person who made the booking.
- The space has to be empty by the end of the reservation.
- In case the space needs a separate key, it will be returned as agreed. The return needs to be done right away after the booking. If the key / key card will not be returned, it will be charged from the person who made the reservation.
- The PIN code for the locks should never be given to outsiders.
- JYY is not responsible of the items left in space.
- Every one using the space are responsible to comply with the rules and terms of the space. The rules of order for each space can be found at www.jyy.fi/en/for-associations/rental-spaces/ and from the rental space. The visitors are also responsible to follow the time of silence.
- Any fees (fire alarm, maintenance visit, security, cleaning) caused by someone breaking the rules and regulations will be charged from the person who has made the reservation.
- If any problems with the space, service or equipment occurs, the user of the space needs to inform JYY as soon as possible, so there is a possibility for JYY to fix the problem. JYY is not responsible of compensating mistakes or faults that has not been informed during the booking.
JYY Facilities -Terms of reservation has been updated in 1st of July, 2019.
Note! JYY is following all the regulations made by the Finnish government during COVID-19 pandemic. However, the reservations and events held by the user are on the user’s responsibility.