- Tämä tapahtuma on mennyt.
JYU OK? A workshop on mental wellbeing
huhtikuu 7 @ 15:30 - 17:00
An event every week that begins at 15:30 on keskiviikko, repeating until 21.4.2021
Join our workshop on mental wellbeing! The workshop includes the Student Compass program, which is part of Student Life’s wellbeing support. The workshop will be a good opportunity to explore and practice several psychological, emotional and interpersonal skills, which may be useful not only for personal growth but also in building social relationships and engaging in studies and work in more meaningful ways. This is also a great way to meet local Finnish and international people and practice your English skills in a safe environment!
The workshop consists of:
– 5 group meetings with 2 coaches and max 10 group members
– Independent practice in the Student Compass online program
You are welcome to join if:
– You are a Finnish or international degree student, or an exchange student in the University of Jyväskylä
– You are committed to participate in all 5 group sessions during March – April (17.3.2021 – 21.4.2021)
SIGN UP & More information and schedule: https://www.jyu.fi/studentlife/hyvinvointi/workshop%20jyu%20ok