Coronavirus has made studying harder and more distressing than usual. The Student Union wants to help students by offering information, wellbeing tips and help on how to survive the in the times of corona epidemic.
NOTE! If you have any symptoms suggestive of a corona, have received an alert for a corona flashing, or suspect that you have been exposed to a corona, have a symptom survey in the Omaolo service or call the health care corona number 014 266 0133.
Help and Instructions for Students and Organizations
- Use Microsoft Office 365 for Free at Home
- University’s Coronavirus Instructions
- JYY`s event instructions
- Support, advice and guidance to support your well-being during corona epidemic
- Student Life’s Support, Advice and Guidance to Wellbeing
- Nyyti’s Mental Wellbeing Page for Students
- Meet Other People Online at International Hub Discord Channel
- Free uMove YouTube Channel by Academic Sports for Students
- Yogobe Online Service for Academic Sports Customers
Last updated Aug 27 2021