Last updated 5 February 2021.
Coronavirus has made studying harder and more distressing than usual. The Student Union wants to help students by offering information, wellbeing tips and help on how to survive the in the times of corona epidemic.
NOTE! The University of Jyväskylä has introduced new restrictions as of January 28, 2021.
If you have any symptoms suggestive of a corona, have received an alert for a corona flashing, or suspect that you have been exposed to a corona, have a symptom survey in the Omaolo service or call the health care corona number 014 266 0133.
Read all the latest information about coronavirus and studying in the University of Jyväskylä here.
- 4.2.2021 | The University of Jyväskylä extends the spreading phase restrictions to week 6
- 4.2.2021 | Coronavirus testing in Kortepohja on Saturday
- 3.2.2021 | Printing service for the students of JYU is available
- 28.1.2021 | Support, advice and guidance to support your well-being during corona epidemic
- 28.1.2021 | Contact teaching at JYU suspended until the end of February
- 30.11.2020 | More stringent coronavirus restrictions: self-study facilities closed on the campus
- 30.11.2020 | Rentukka Gym closed from all users
- 30.11.2020 | Academic Sports group fitness classes and ball games sessions cancelled
- 27.11.2020 | City of Jyväskylä recommends moving to distance teaching
- 24.9.2020 | Recommendation on the use of the face masks for citizens of Jyväskylä
- 24.9.2020 | Student Union of the University of Jyväskylä Cancels All Face-to-Face Events – Student Organizations Are Not Recommended to Held Events
Help and Instructions for Students and Organizations
- Use Microsoft Office 365 for Free at Home
- University’s Coronavirus Instructions
- JYY`s event instructions
- Support, advice and guidance to support your well-being during corona epidemic
- Student Life’s Support, Advice and Guidance to Wellbeing
- Nyyti’s Mental Wellbeing Page for Students
- Meet Other People Online at International Hub Discord Channel