Last updated 1 December 2020.
Coronavirus has made this spring harder and more distressing than usual. The Student Union wants to help students by offering information, wellbeing tips and help on how to survive the spring.
The University of Jyväskylä has introduced new restrictions from 1 December. The new restrictions include self-study facilities, mobility on campus, necessary contact teaching, exams, and university sports and hobbies on campus. Read more here.
Read all the latest information about coronavirus and studying in the University of Jyväskylä here.
- 30.11.2020 | More stringent coronavirus restrictions: self-study facilities closed on the campus
- 30.11.2020 | Rentukka Gym closed from all users
- 30.11.2020 | Academic Sports group fitness classes and ball games sessions cancelled
- 27.11.2020 | City of Jyväskylä recommends moving to distance teaching
- 24.9.2020 | Recommendation on the use of the face masks for citizens of Jyväskylä
- 24.9.2020 | Student Union of the University of Jyväskylä Cancels All Face-to-Face Events – Student Organizations Are Not Recommended to Held Events
Help and Instructions for Students and Organizations
- Use Microsoft Office 365 for Free at Home
- University’s Coronavirus Instructions
- JYY`s event instructions
- Student Life’s Support, Advice and Guidance to Wellbeing
- Nyyti’s Mental Wellbeing Page for Students
- Meet Other People Online at International Hub Discord Channel