JYY offers support in daily and study-related affairs to make student life easier. If students face problems with completing their studies, Specialist in Academic Affairs is the best person to contact. He can take counsel, ensure that the student is treated according to the students’ rights and contact the university staff or administration on behalf of the student. Specialist in Social Affairs can help in matters relating to students’ income, living, health care and equality. On the other had the Specialist in International Affairs is in charge of internationalisation, development cooperation as well as international students.

Joachim Kratochvil
Juulia Saukkonen
Ville Härsilä