Well-being week is an event organized by the Student Union JYY, where students can participate in different well-being events. This year’s Well-being Week will be at 5.-11.10. and the main event The Culture of the mind -seminar will be held at 8.10. In addition, there is also more well-being events and activities during the week, for example Sports Appro, which is organized by Sports Appro coordinator.
The coordinators’ key tasks are:
- Project planning, coordination and practical arrangements
- Planning and organizing The Culture of the mind -seminar
- Finding partners for the event and collaborating with them (for example speakers for The Culture of the mind -seminar)
- Event communication and marketing
The Well-being Week coordinator is responsible for the big picture and the practical execution of the event. The coordinator will work in together with JYY, who familiarize the coordinator with the event and support the coordinator throughout the project.
The desired qualifications:
- Interest towards well-being
- Independent work manner and innovativeness
- Cooperation skills
- Organizational and project management skills, experience is seen as a bonus
- Ability to create inspiring communication material in both Finnish and English, good skills at social media
The role of the coordinator is project based and the work starts after the person is chosen or as agreed upon. Most of the work will take place between August and October of 2020. The final reporting and tasks after the event will take some time at the end of October. A compensation of 750 euros is paid for the position after finalizing the project, you will need to present your tax deduction card.
Please apply by sending a pdf-file containing your motivation letter by the 14th of May the latest. Title the e-mail as “Coordinator for Well-being Week” and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org . The applications will be treated with trust and deleted after the selection is over. Only applications in accordance with these guidelines will be taken into account.
The applicants will be chosen for interviews based on the applications and the interviews will be arranged on the week 21. Interviews will be held at online. JYY wish to receive applications from people from different backgrounds and majors.
Board member of JYY, responsible for Social Affairs, Well-being and Sports
JYY’s Specialist in Social Affairs