The experiment requires prior registration in Kide.app. Tickets are also on sale for the days after the appro, but these are not part of the appro.
Please note that this experiment is checked from Kide.app. Please remember to use the ticket for the experiment when you use it (in Kide.app) and stamp the experiment in appro-diploma.
Tuesday 4.10. and Wednesday 5.10.
Jyväskylän seudun avantouimarit maintains open swimming spots. Heated swimming booths are
Where: In Tuomiojärvi (former
campsite), Köhniö (on the beach), Tikka
(at the boat dock), Vaajakoski (in Uimalanniemi), Palokka
(at Ollila beach)
Winter swimming tips and safety instructions:
- Familiarize yourself with local guidelines beforehand
- Prepare in advance to act in an emergency. The general emergency number is 112
- In ice hole, you should only get wet when starting the sport
- Always practice in company
- It is not good to go too quickly from the sauna to the ice hole or from the ice hole to the sauna
- Wearing a hat, gloves and footwear is recommended
- Note that the path to the ice hole can be slippery
- Never jump into an ice hole headfirst
- Diving and getting your head wet is not recommended
- Dress warmly after bathing and enjoy a warm drink if necessary