Refund of the membership fee

Only a student who has paid an incorrect amount or has graduated before the beginning of the spring semester, is eligible to request a refund. If you request a refund due to the ending of your study right, your academic year sticker must be returned. Request for a refund of the autumn semester fee or the full academic fee must be submitted by the latest 31.8. and of the spring semester at the latest 31.1. Please use the application form below to make the request.

Electronic refund application form

Membership fee refund application

With this form, you can apply for a partial or full refund of the Student Union membership fee. The application for membership fee refund must be delivered to the central office by the end of August.

  • You can find your student number in Sisu, go to My Profile -> Personal information
  • Please type in your bank account in IBAN-form.
  • Must be provided if bank account is not in IBAN form
  • Please enter a number from 0 to 10450.
    Please make sure that the amount you enter is the right one.
  • Drop files here or
    Accepted file types: pdf, jpg, Max. file size: 128 MB.
      Receipt of your payment/s. The attachment must be in either pdf or jpg -form. If you apply refund on the basis of graduating, you must attach also a document from the university that confirms it. The refund decision cannot be made without sufficient attachments.